Please or Register to create posts and topics.

45 Days completed!

Good morning Mr. Webb. Thank you! Thank you a thousand times! A 50 year old man from Ohio has completed your course and it’s shifted my life in a beautiful way. The journaling had such a profound effect on me once I realized that the body needs to do the work so the eyes can see the work and the mind can be assured the work was done by its own existence and not by any artificial means. The physical act of writing is therapeutic and rewarding in ways I never dreamed possible. Your course is a Godsend. God bless you and your family. The risk you’ve taken to share this with the world is not unseen. Thank you for making this world a better place.
My Question:

Do people treat others poorly to invoke an emotional response so that their own emotional responses are qualified by seeing someone else react negatively to, or in line with, their own reactions? I always recall the statement, “I’m not crazy, right?” and that’s why people are always looking to justify the way they act and look down at monks, spiritual people or people who are kind. When they look at people like that, the awakened, they are angered to see that a better way of life is available to them causing animosity and shame for their current life style?
Thank you again for being an amazing human and may all the blessings this world has to offer be yours ten times over. God Bless